I just heard news that my grandmother had a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

veronicaruelas1

Disciple of Prayer
I just heard news that my grandmother had a stroke 2 nights ago. I feel very sad and scared. I cannot go see her because my mother hates me and that is her mother. I feel so helpless. I don't know how to grieve or how to feel. I let it out on my significant other last night and we had a huge argument. I feel right now that I need him most, I have pushed him away. Please pray that my grandma recovers and that my boyfriend understands my sorrows and why I reacted in such a bad manner. I told him that I am sorry and why I acted like that. I need the Lord to help me. I beg for his help and for others to help me pray. Thank you.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just heard my bf asking his sister if a girl was hot at a place she had just come back from. And she said she was a cute red head, he said well ima get on her. I don’t get why he always into other women and tries to hide it from me but tells me he would never do anything to hurt me and he...
Replies
3
Views
497
I just heard a news that my friend's father is dead but I don't believe it. I know nothing is impossible for God and He is never late. I believe He will bring him back to life. I need prayers.
Replies
5
Views
198
Good evening apostle ###. I just heard my uncle by name ### ### in a serious accident and has been rushed to the hospital. God shd hv mercy on his life....
Replies
7
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom