I just heard a message after some prayers that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
I just heard a message after some prayers that is very important! This is that we should never ask for prayer out of God's will for our life. Pray for God's will first to be revealed then release the prayers in accordance with God's will. He claims, If you have prayed something that is out of God's will you have just caused harm to yourself. Prayer after prayer and no results, because God isn't going to answer that prayer. It's His will on earth as it is in heaven. Hang in there, and persevere, but ask for God's will first. Then post prayers and watch them be answered.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just heard my bf asking his sister if a girl was hot at a place she had just come back from. And she said she was a cute red head, he said well ima get on her. I don’t get why he always into other women and tries to hide it from me but tells me he would never do anything to hurt me and he...
Replies
3
Views
497
I just heard a news that my friend's father is dead but I don't believe it. I know nothing is impossible for God and He is never late. I believe He will bring him back to life. I need prayers.
Replies
5
Views
198
I am asking for some prayers as I am figuring out what life after school is going to look like. I really want help in deciding where to go to school at and just with my unbelief.
Replies
14
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom