I just had a panic attack. Please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father, we ask that you would deliver this person from any and all panic attacks in the name of Jesus! Please do not be too hard on yourself, the Lord looks at your heart and He knows that we have weak moments from time to time, just fight back with the positive word of God, encourage yourself in the Lord! Blessings :heart2:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Sunday my husband and father of my son had a massive heart attack. He is on life support. Please pray for ### for a miracle.
Replies
10
Views
391
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO BE ABLE TO REMAIN CALM AND FEEL BETTER NOW I JUST HAD A PANIC ATTACK AND I AM SHAKING ALL OVER FROM THAT ADRENALINE RUSH I JUST GOT THAT CAUSES THESE PANIC ATTACKS....I AM PRAYING TO FINALLY BE ALL HEALED OF THIS MIRACULOUSLY IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS...
Replies
14
Views
481
PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD HELPS ME WITH THIS IN JESUS'S NAME I NEED A NEW CELL PHONE CHARGER THAT WILL WORK WITH MY CELL PHONE THANK-YOU EVERYONE AMEN....
Replies
9
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom