I just had a job interview. Please pray I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lalavp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lalavp

Guest
I just had a job interview. Please pray I get this job so I will be able to pay my rent, get my car fixed and be able to go to the dentist. I have no health insurance and am in pain every day because I need two root canals but can't afford to pay for it. With this job I'll be able to get dental insurance at least temporarily and fix my teeth and pay my bills, I have been struggling financially for ### years and things are getting worse instead of better.
 
Lalavp,

I pray that you get this job. I am in the same boat. I am waiting for the phone to ring. I felt really good after my interview and I understand what this could mean for your life. I need medical insurance too.

I pray, dear Father, that you allow ### to get this job and it exceed his/her expectations. Let all his/her needs be met in Jesus' name. Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
117
Bless for ###, his job interview at ###. Jesus have mercy on this boy.
Replies
7
Views
210
I had a job interview with a movie theater yesterday and I worked at a movie theater for 10 years and I have a lot of experience and it's for seasonal and I wanted part time please pray I get this job permanently. God please fix this job market and keep us all safe and praying that housing...
Replies
9
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom