I just dont understand really God why my God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

euleen

Humble Servant of All
I just don't understand really God, why my God, why? Why won't you hear my prayers and answer them why????
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that the Bible says you never leave, but you really did leave me. I was alone and my church at the time was no help at all. Now I'm in such a dark place and have been crying out in desperation to you for a year now, hoping to hear something from you and get NOTHING. If you exist and care...
Replies
11
Views
236
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
354
sometimes i dont understand why God cant be like a genie, causing me to have some doubts. please pray i overcome them. please pray for me to stay strong and firm in my faith, please. i dont know anything else except christianity. please could you pray for me to overcome these temptations? thank...
Replies
7
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom