I just can't seem to feel right. Sinus headache ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
I just can't seem to feel right. Sinus headache and chills. Nausea with aches and pains. I need energy to get things done, please God heal me from this ongoing afflictions in Jesus name Amen
 
Lord we ask you to please deliver your child from these nausea and pains in the name of Jesus! Restore their body and make them whole again lord! Thank you Jesus amen!
 
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all. Psalm 34:19  :heart2: 
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God you know what all I have on my plate. Please help me. My shoulders are weak from trying to carry all of my problems. God I am still having all of these issues with ###. He is still playing all these games with me and it hurts. Why can't he just be a real man and do what he should be...
Replies
9
Views
487
i kindly ask for prayer for healing of a sinus headache this is allergy season & for some reason all day today & this evening my head hurts tremendously from my seasonal allergies & from the weather now getting colder too thank-you soo much for your caring prayers for me to feel better...
Replies
15
Views
375
God has done so much for me, got me off so many drugs and sexual desire and even a wicked spirit husband but I just feel like He has deserted me. I don't understand why I can't stop smoking. I have been trying for years, so many times I have thrown my tobacco away or given it away but I just end...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom