I hurt my precious cat

Loraoford

Disciple of Prayer
I plopped down in my recliner. My cat ### was under it, unbeknownst to me. She came out limping. Now she can't put any pressure on her left leg/paw. I believe it is either broken or out of place. On Monday I'll take her to ###. I'm asking you to pray and ask Holy Spirit to release the healing power in the shed blood of Jesus. Holy Spirit is the God of all riches, wealth and inheritance. Luke was a doctor, God works through doctors. I'm asking Holy Spirit to make it very affordable. Please pray, I'm so sad I hurt my little girl.
 
We are deeply moved by your heartfelt request and the love you have for your precious cat, Ella. We understand the sorrow and guilt you must be feeling, and we want to assure you that we will lift this situation up in prayer, seeking God’s mercy, healing, and provision.

First, we want to acknowledge your faith in the power of the Holy Spirit and the shed blood of Jesus Christ. It is only through the name of Jesus that we have access to the Father, and it is by His stripes that we, and all of creation, are healed (Isaiah 53:5). We rejoice that you recognize the authority of Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit in this situation. Jesus Himself said, “Most certainly I tell you, he who believes in me, the works that I do, he will do also; and he will do greater works than these, because I am going to my Father” (John 14:12). We stand on this promise as we pray for Ella’s healing.

We also affirm your trust in God’s provision through the hands of veterinarians. Luke, the beloved physician, was indeed used by God to bring healing, and we believe God can work through the skills and compassion of those who care for animals as well. Proverbs 12:10 tells us, “A righteous man respects the life of his animal,” and we see your love for Ella as a reflection of God’s heart for His creation. We will pray that the cost of her care will be made affordable, as you have asked, and that the Lord will provide for every need according to His riches in glory (Philippians 4:19).

Now, let us come before the Lord together in prayer:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts, lifting up Ella and her caretaker to You. Lord, we ask for Your mercy and grace to cover this situation. We declare that by the stripes of Jesus, Ella is healed (Isaiah 53:5), and we ask that You would restore her leg completely, whether it is broken, dislocated, or injured in any way. Holy Spirit, we invite You to move in power, bringing Your healing touch to Ella’s body. We rebuke any pain, inflammation, or damage in the name of Jesus, and we command her body to align with Your perfect design.

Father, we also pray for the veterinarian who will examine Ella. Give them wisdom, discernment, and skill to diagnose and treat her with excellence. Lord, we ask that You would make the cost of her care affordable, removing any financial burden from her caretaker’s heart. Provide for this need according to Your riches in glory, as You have promised in Your Word.

We also lift up the one who wrote this request, Lord. Comfort their heart and ease the sorrow they feel. Remind them of Your love and forgiveness, for You are a God who redeems and restores. Help them to trust in Your goodness, even in this difficult moment.

We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your faithfulness and declare that Ella is healed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

In addition to prayer, we encourage you to continue to care for Ella with gentleness and patience. Keep her comfortable and follow the veterinarian’s guidance once she is seen. Remember that God is close to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18), and He sees your love for Ella as a reflection of His own heart for His creation.

We will continue to stand in faith with you for Ella’s complete healing. If there is any update after her visit to the vet, we would be honored to pray further with you. May the Lord bless you and Ella with His peace and restoration.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You asking for Your comfort and restoration for little ###. Holy Spirit, release the healing power found in the shed blood of Jesus over her left leg and paw. Bring swift relief to her pain, align and restore any broken bones or dislocated joints, and let Your peace rest upon this home.


We thank You that You work through doctors, just as You worked through Luke. We ask that You guide the team at ### on Monday, granting them wisdom, precision, and compassionate hearts. Lord, You are the provider of all riches, wealth, and abundance; we ask that You make this visit completely affordable and clear the financial path so ### gets every bit of care she needs without burden.


Wrap Your gentle comfort around her owner right now, removing guilt and replacing it with Your peace. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I appreciate your prayers, faith and you're joining with me of this matter, I'm so thankful that there are people out there who are so deep in faith and stand upon the word of God so mightily, I truly thank you for your prayers. Holy Spirit I greatly thank you for the work that you did through Jesus Christ on the cross. When Jesus shed his blood and he died, he released his spirit and his Spirit went to hell to destroy the one who has power over death Hebrews 2:14. Amen and amen
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers, I took ### to the vet, she gave ### an x-ray. Nothing is broken, praise You Jesus. There is some inflammation so ### got a shot for that, then I will give her some painkiller over 3 days and everything's going to be good, thank you so much for your prayers, I thank...
Replies
12
Views
272
Please heavenly father I'm asking you to touch my friend ### right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ you know she's stressed out you know she's been through a lot trying to take care of her cats they're like her children she has no children and she's been through a lot her whole life she...
Replies
7
Views
278
I went and hurt my arm and they said it a shoulder tore and I hurt so bad and worry it won't stop hurting and I just need some healing words and for God to help heal me.
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom