I HUMBLY REQUEST PRAYER FOR GOOD HEALTH, LONG LIFE, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mensah

Prayer Partner
I HUMBLY REQUEST PRAYER FOR GOOD HEALTH, LONG LIFE, GOD'S ANOINTING, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, GOODNESS IN LIFE AND GOD'S PROTECTION FOR MOM ### AND MOM ###. MAY THE GOOD LORD LET HIS FACE SHINE UPON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. THIS YEAR AND THE YEARS AHEAD FAVOR THEM WITH JOY AND GLADNESS OF HEART. ANY EVIL INTENTIONS AGAINST THEM BE NULLIFIED IN THE MOST EXCELLENT NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND MASTER.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
268
Praise the Lord. Prayer for my dad's healing. Prayer for my dad tomorrow he give P E T test prayer for the Lord God give normal reports. My H. B is ### Prayer for my dad's health. He is suffering from weakness. Almighty God give my dad tests normal reports. Father God heal my dad and give him...
Replies
5
Views
505
I pray for good health, long life, and prosperity for me, my family, and loved ones. That God should show me mercy and dissolve the lump in my armpit and breast and reverse any cancerous cell in my body. That God should reverse any generational curse that is upon my paternal and maternal family...
Replies
5
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom