I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please keep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendysculy

Humble Prayer Partner
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please keep those in prayer for ### may not have a family to go to. And pray that the people who are friends or family or ### with someone like this can see that they need a place and invite them to enjoy the meal with their family.
 
HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING IN THE LORD AS WELL ###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless You!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Good evening I hope everyone is well. I hope everyone finds this prayer well I would like to thank you for all that. Pray for me. I really appreciate it. I’d like to write another prayer request. 1. I have already mentioned that me and my mother I have a problems with our housing August 3...
Replies
6
Views
391
God Bless Everyone. I hope everyone has a blessed upcoming new years. Lord please let the issue from ### be resolved in my favor due to deception played on me. I have issues sleeping. Stomach hurts. Have a hard time concentrating. I need to be able to work. 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
9
Views
472
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,109
Messages
16,819,031
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom