I heard a sermon today and not by accident. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ILiveforGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ILiveforGod

Guest
I heard a sermon today and not by accident. I have been praying to God to learn how to ask him for direction in every decision I make for my life. I clearly knew without a showdown of a doubt he answered me. The sermon was about “Ask God for Direction without Doubt.” There were six important steps in asking God for direction and I pray this message will be a blessing to everyone.

1. Clearing the Pathway: Clear your heart of any known sin.

How can we expect him to answer our prayer and operate in our lives if we continue to live in sin and refuse to obey what he commands of us as his children? I had to think about that for a moment, If God answered my prayers while still living a sinful life and refuse to repent and confess; he would be condoning and supporting the very thing that causes us to turn away from him, keeps us in bondage, confusion and turmoil.

2. Exercise Patience: Trust in God’s word and be willing to submit to God’s timing.

God can see things way ahead than we can. Sometimes we ask for things he hasn’t prepared us for and some things and people just aren’t good for us even when we believe otherwise. He only wants the best for us; he will never give us anything less.

3. Be Alert to Pressure: Consequences always follow Decisions.

“In any decisions we make in life, good or bad, there is always a consequence.”

4. Persist In Prayer: Prayer is a direct communication with our Heavenly Father.

“Prayer acknowledges our dependence upon God and our gratefulness for his power in our life.” Prayer builds faith, strength and protection.

5. Rest in God’s Promise

6. Wait for His Peace
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction from SERMON TODAY... Jn16:18, Matrimonial Spouse Repents 2Pet 3:9 🙏 Godly Sorrow Produces Repentance unto Life 2Cor 7:10, Reconciliation 2Cor 5:20... Father, thank You "Even when we don't see it You're working, Even when we don't feel it You're working -- Never stops...
Replies
11
Views
222
Good evening. Today make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I also contacted several Lawyers but without his passport details they cannot do much. I am going out of my mind trying to find my...
Replies
10
Views
444
This is My Prayer Request Today. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Our God is a Great God his Mercy abounds forever. His Peace Transcends all understanding. Praise his great and mighty name. Thank him for granting me Peace in my family and with my Spouse this is still being tested due...
Replies
9
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom