I haven't seen a breakthrough in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deserve to hear some good news. I have many things on my mind that I need to take care of until I receive a delivery from my lawyers or ###. God knows I've been patient and waiting all day. God understands what’s happening. It’s definitely time for my delivery. God didn't play around with me.
Replies
9
Views
119
*Marriage breakthrough in my family *Financial breakthrough *Completion of my house Divine Favor of God upon my life and my children's life *Restoration of my business *Traveling opportunities for my children *Total deliverance from setback, rejections, attacks through my children...
Replies
7
Views
304
Dear heavenly father I come to you this morning to give you thanks I thank you so much for Jesus I thank you so much for waking me up FATHER GOD YOU KNOW MY CHALLENGES YOU KNOW MY LIFE YOU KNOW MY FAMILY LORD GOD I AM HEAVY-HEARTED VERY SAD AND I WORRY FORGIVE ME MY ADULT SON IS MISSING I HAVE...
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom