I haven't lived my life the way it

GodPromised

Disciple of Prayer
I haven't lived my life the way it should. I know my walk with God needs to be closer. My marriage is all messed up. Please pray for HEALING of the sick and ill in my house, and a renewed sound mind/body to live for Jesus. Pray to break down the strong holds, the work of the enemy in my families life and my life. Pray for God's favor in my families life and mine. Pray that I find my purpose for my life. I don't have anyone else to go to but God. I need him now more than I ever had before!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, look upon us with eyes of mercy. May Your healing Spirit rest upon us. It is through Your power that we were created. Since You created us from nothing, You can certainly recreate us. Fill us with the healing power of Your Spirit. May Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of our bodies and into the depths of our souls. Mend what is broken. Cast out anything that should not be within us. Rebuild our brokenness. Restore our strength for service in Your Kingdom. Touch our souls with Your compassion for others. Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our minds with Your wisdom, that our mouths may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in my need, and help us to lead others to You by our example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring our health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spiritually awakened, and now cops, firefighters, and anything that walks and breathes is attacking me because they are all Luciferians in the United States of America. They seem to operate on a hive mind, almost as if they were aliens. I was completely unaware of this until recently. Now...
Replies
15
Views
249
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Hello, I could use some prayers, I don't have any family or friends who pray for me, I don't have anyone to pray for me, so I came here. I believe in the Bible and study the Bible very deeply, I pray all the time, and I know God is working in my life. I am in a relationship with someone a bit...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,773
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom