I have two prayer requests. Thanks!

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to You today with two prayer requests on behalf of ###. First, we ask that You would give her the strength and courage to face the challenges she is facing in her life. Help her to trust in You and Your promises, and to know that You are always with her.

Second, we ask that You would give her peace and comfort in her heart. Help her to find rest and joy in You, and to be filled with Your hope and love.

We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. In Your name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through two things, Firstly, I accidentally left my bag with my ###'s suit in my school. Secondly, I have three long tests tomorrow, I can't focus on studying because I am overthinking that I may have lost my ###'s tuxedo. Please pray for me in...
Replies
7
Views
312
Please God help me to find my medication asap,I don't know where it is.Please also fix the dishwasher asap,in Jesus name Amen
Replies
13
Views
160
Please God help my medical appointment to go very well today, help me hear and understand everything, and remember to ask the right questions. Please God interfere asap in ###'s case and make sure the black lady pays all repair of the damages of ###'s car, in Jesus name amen, according to Your...
Replies
10
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom