I have to move out of the apartment that I ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibelong2Him

Disciple of Prayer
I have to move out of the apartment that I moved into @### months ago which I probably shouldn't have moved into anyway because at the time I couldn't afford it and that never changed in spite of my hanging in there making huge efforts to bring in more income. I now don't know which direction or where to go. I have options, but I'm confused at the moment and don't know which option is best for me at this time. I need a VERY affordable place which will hopefully allow me to have a pet. But, willing to give that up for a secure place.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the troublesome evicted Ethiopian tenant ### ### to move out peacefully of his former apartment in ###, ### and stop coming back wrongfully to harass his former landlord and former neighbors in February ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
230
Prayers for ### years old son move out of my house I'm a ### years old fix income he doesn't help me at all just pray he finds a place quickly
Replies
14
Views
245
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom