I have to call the bank tomorrow. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I submitted the Code Enforcement Violation Summary to the trial judge for tomorrow, it exposes the landlord lied under penalty of purjury and that the Attorney's knew about it. I also emailed it to the Appeals Department. After receiving confirmation from the church and pastor who is on...
Replies
12
Views
157
Please pray that God will help me to find (and afford) a power bank so that I can continue working on Wednesday when my ### turns my power off to fix the electricity in the unit (I work from home) and not risk problems with my new job. Pray for all problems with electricity to be solved in my...
Replies
7
Views
108
Jesus please let the person that I need to approve my application call or write me back, and please let my husband stop wasting money and not he isn't even fully paying the bills, yet he is making more money than ever. Please let whatever he is doing stop and let him go back to being reliable...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom