Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before you all humbly and humiliated ... I know this is non-standard from what is commonly prayed. This involves me and another person. I'll just identify us with our dates of birth. I was born on Monday, May 28, 1984 (###) and she was born on Friday, September 17, 1965 (###). I have...
Replies
10
Views
461
I have to, something that needs to be changed, is a certain time of Christian seems to listen more to certain worldly news networks that are more propaganda than facts, and get brainwashed by these, and believe every word of it. In the meantime, they in their brainwashed state are blind to the...
Replies
8
Views
368
I have been falsely accused of something at my current job and my leaders have my back but I am a third party at a Hospital and they do not. I'm praying that I can find a new job quickly, with the same pay and hours. I'm feeling so discouraged and hurt by this. I pray that the Lord will open the...
Replies
10
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom