I have three prayer requests. Thanks!

Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to You today with three prayer requests on behalf of ###.

First, we ask that You would give ### the strength and wisdom to make wise decisions in life. Help ### to seek Your will and to trust in You.

Second, we pray for ###'s physical health and wellbeing. Protect ### from any harm and keep ### safe.

Third, we ask that You would give ### peace and joy in ### life. Fill ### heart with hope and faith and surround ### with Your love.

We thank You for hearing our prayers and ask these things in Jesus' Name.

Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have three prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
780
I have three prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
226
I have three prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom