I have this urgency to tell people ...

Wylild

Disciple of Prayer
I have this urgency to tell people about Jesus but I'm not that good in talking. I normally write and share my message on social media. If that's what I'm supposed to do then I'll continue but I pray that God can help me be effective in listening and speaking with eloquence, thank you. ###
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s heartfelt request. Lord, we thank You for the passion You have placed in ###'s heart to share the Good News of Jesus Christ. Your Word says in Romans 10:14, "How then can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" We praise You for ###'s willingness to be that voice.

Father, we ask that You grant ### the wisdom and eloquence needed to communicate effectively. As it is written in Exodus 4:12, "Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say," we pray that You guide ###'s words, whether spoken or written, so that they may touch hearts and draw people closer to You.

Lord, we also pray for the gift of listening. James 1:19 reminds us to be "quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." Help ### to listen with compassion and understanding, so that every conversation may be filled with Your love and truth.

We trust in Your promise in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." Strengthen ###, Lord, and use this servant mightily for Your kingdom. May every message shared on social media or in person be anointed by Your Holy Spirit, reaching those who need to hear of Your saving grace.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have this urgency to tell people about Jesus but I'm not that good in talking. I normally write and share my message on social media. If that's what I'm supposed to do then I'll continue but I pray that God can help me be effective in listening and speaking with eloquence, thank you. If you’re comfortable
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
157
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
126
I have to tell my mom some news and I don't think she will take it well. I'm worried but the longer I push it off the worse it will be. Please pray for my mom's heart to be calm. for her not to stress and for God to comfort her and give her peace. that everything will be okay. please pray for my...
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom