I have the call of the spirit of loneliness. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
I have the call of the spirit of loneliness. The call of being alone. Father I need you to help me deal with this because this is your will for my life. I am called to be alone. You have called me to be alone for a reason a purpose. Lord I want this desire that I have for a companion gone. It is not your will. I know lord it did not come from you. Please take it away. Please help me deal with singleness and loneliness because that is my calling. In Jesus name amen.
 
Father in the name of Jesus you will grant us the desires of our heart. It is not good for man to be alone. No one is really called to be alone, Jesus you will never leave us or forsake us. We have a free gift with eternal life in you. Love you Jesus, what a awesome God. In Jesus name Ameml
 
Father please intervene in his situation and bring blessings to him. I ask in Jesus precious name Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
196
Please pray for me as I struggle with depression, loneliness, and recurring suicidal thoughts. There are times when the weight of these feelings becomes overwhelming, and I feel hopeless and isolated. Please pray that God would surround me with His love, peace, strength, and comfort during this...
Replies
9
Views
154
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
10
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom