I HAVE TAKING MY CAR TO A MECHANIC ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

herrerahj

Prayer Partner
I HAVE TAKING MY CAR TO A MECHANIC "###" HE TOOK LOTS OF MONEY FROM ME AND THE CAR STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. NOW IS IN THE DEALER GETTING SOME PARTS REPLACE AND THAT'S NOT REALLY SOLVING THE PROBLEM. I want to be able to trust this people and I know that my father has my back!!

I am trying to concentrate on Jesus and not on my problem. Please pray that I find a solution with fixing my car and that this people are putting the right parts in the car!! Please pray for intercede for the car to get fixed and that this people are being honest with me. I don't have a way to get around, I don't have anymore money to pay and I am completely devastated because it's been almost two weeks and the problem has not been solved with my car and too much money having given to the dealer and mechanics. Please pray for ###'s car solution.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need a few things done on my car this morning and i am asking that the mechanics are honest and reliable and that everything is done perfectly for me...i also ask that i am not over-charged for any of the work that they are doing for me i pray for all of this in Jesus's Name to my Heavenly...
Replies
6
Views
269
Father I have been without my car for 2 weeks I pray that new alternators work in JESUS name amen. Father please give me balance in my own life. I also need ### cats to find the homes.
Replies
8
Views
248
Good morning please say prayers that my mechanic is able to fix my vehicle and ensure that I will be able to drive safely. I am so grateful for my vehicle and the warranty it's under. I ask if he finds anything wrong with it that he is able to go ahead and fix it today while he's replacing my...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom