Boboen
Disciple of Prayer
I have spiritual weakness and stomach problem. Let Jesus touch me please share me in your prayer. I also have huge debt and I need Jesus to show me the way for repaying. I am very selfish for Jesus but so demanding. Please help me reach his forgiveness so as to receive his love. I don't have words to explain that I am a sinner with unboundless sin. I need freedom from the sin. I require the holy spirit touch. I want to meet Jesus very personally. I used to ask to reveal himself to me in a dream for many years. Help me prayed that he reveal in me and taught to me. I am hungry and thirsty for the spirit. I want to know Jesus more and more. I am lost and hopeless, dumb and stressful. I need you, Lord. Member in the forum help me reach out this poorly spiritual man prayer to Jesus.
Yours in Christ
###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###.
Yours in Christ
###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###.
