I Have Some ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear members, both my arms hurt as if I have osteoarthritis. Please, pray that this goes away. I'm so sick of this feeling of weakness. Lord help me.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why this discrimination? Read it in full before replying God gives more blessings to people who work less and less to people who work more. People who sin are free and happy.. People who are genuine and good they are sad and struggling Doing things straight ends up in loss, and people who are...
Replies
9
Views
124
Jesus please let my husband's job stop working him so hard, it is ruining everything. He is exhausted, in a bad mood and can never help me. The extra money isn't worth it because the stress is too high. Please also let my son have some consideration for me, he won't do anything for me for...
Replies
8
Views
178
In the words and lyrics of ### Lord, Do it for me Oh Lord, do it for me Lord If you don't do it It just won't be done So Lord, do it for me Lord fix it for me Anybody know that only God can do it Oh uh fix it for me oh, Thank you Jesus Because lord, I have a problem that...
Replies
9
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom