I have prayed thousands of times for many years ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissy

Humble Servant of All
I have prayed thousands of times for many years to please let ### stop harassing me but my prayers are not being heard. This man has been absolutely horrible to me. He abused me physically for many years and he has continued to harass me since I left him, which was almost ### years ago. Please God help me. He is the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I just wish he were out of my life for good.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
403
Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
457
I have fought for many years to be an entrepreneur. I came from little but surrounded by love beyond what I could explain. I wanted to make them proud of me by being successful but it’s taking longer then I thought for me to get there. I feel like it’s time but they’re no longer here my sister...
Replies
6
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom