I have prayed over it and I have to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed over it and I have to file for bankruptcy, can you pray with me that I find a good lawyer and one that doesn't cost much thank you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I would like to share several prayer requests with you. 1. Personal Healing and Peace (a) Please pray for grace upon my life, for peace in my church relationships, and for healing from past trauma. (b) I ask for love, peace, and joy to flow in my life...
Replies
6
Views
287
Life in I can get ready to look professional attractive for my secret job very beautiful 😻 no worries confidence healed urgently easily 4 nails of mine can be healed in my left hand my toes all healed now. Drop all negative words energy to the ground about myself my mom my 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS...
Replies
10
Views
183
Tomorrow I have an important meeting with my brother ###. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, the right approach and God's guidance, so that we can reach a consensus on all problematic topics, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray for a great blessing in this meeting, so that no...
Replies
12
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom