I have Praya ###, (sort of ###) ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am thought I have probloem. Please pray to me.my problem solve. God kindness to me. My leg do not broken.my probloem solve
Replies
14
Views
263
Dear brothers and sisters, I would like to share several prayer requests with you. 1. Personal Healing and Peace (a) Please pray for grace upon my life, for peace in my church relationships, and for healing from past trauma. (b) I ask for love, peace, and joy to flow in my life...
Replies
6
Views
287
That girl is suiside. Please pray her soul. God ലവ് me. All problem solve. That girl Go to heaven. God sure sorry for me
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom