I have praise report about one very ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed a few times on this site that any and all unwanted pacts/covenants/vows/agreements/declarations/etc. Ex: That my IQ will keep dropping until I do a certain thing, that something will be taking away from me and that the only way to get it back is for me to do a certain thing, etc. will...
Replies
5
Views
100
I'm concerned about (ONE) very evil malicious person who is clearly collaborating with others spreading negative and mis-information about me. I can hear him and others making threatening comments about me sitting in the dark where I can't see them but I can hear them in front of a makeshift...
Replies
10
Views
493
Almighty Father, I come before you today to ask for wisdom as I choose to let go and move forward with my life today. I am really depressed by all of this. I am scared to live a life without love and affection. You know how long I’ve been longing and praying for ###. I met him last March and I...
Replies
3
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom