Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have posted this before but there seems no change in the process, I still hear that she’s changing my grade, I am currently teaching 1st grade, I have always wanted to teach 1st grade virtually. I want to continue on teaching the same grade so I can build my resources and better myself as a teacher each year. I hear that there's a chance that she can change my grade next year. I can come before God with clear conscience that I do my best at my job and I do well. Please pray for me so I keep the current position and also pray for me so my boss sees what I do and appreciates all the work I am putting in rather than nitpicking on things that she doesn't do with other teachers. Thank you!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of our anonymous friend. Lord, we acknowledge that You are the ultimate authority over our lives and our circumstances. We ask for Your divine intervention in their situation.

Father, we pray specifically for our friend who is currently teaching 1st grade virtually. They have a deep desire to continue teaching this grade, to build their resources, and to grow as a teacher each year. We ask that You would grant them favor and stability in their current position. May their efforts be recognized and appreciated by their superiors.

Lord, we ask that You would touch the heart of their boss, opening their eyes to see the dedication and hard work our friend puts into their job. Help their boss to appreciate and value their contributions, rather than focusing on insignificant details or treating them differently than other teachers. We pray for a spirit of understanding and fairness to prevail.

Father, we trust in Your sovereignty and Your ability to bring about change. We ask that You guide and direct our friend's path, leading them in the way that aligns with Your perfect will. Grant them peace and assurance as they navigate this situation, knowing that You are with them every step of the way.

We also pray for our friend's personal growth and development as a teacher. May they continue to learn, improve, and excel in their profession. Provide them with the necessary resources, wisdom, and creativity to effectively educate and inspire their students.

In accordance with Your will, Lord, we ask for a positive outcome in this matter. May our friend experience the fulfillment of their desires and aspirations, all for Your glory.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love. May Your will be done in our friend's life. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I have posted this before but there seems no change in the process, I still hear that she’s changing my grade, I am currently teaching 1st grade, I have always wanted to teach 1st grade virtually. I want to continue on teaching the same grade so I can build my resources and better myself as a teacher each year. I hear that there's a chance that she can change my grade next year. I can come before God with clear conscience that I do my best at my job and I do well. Please pray for me so I keep the current position and also pray for me so my boss sees what I do and appreciates all the work I am putting in rather than nitpicking on things that she doesn't do with other teachers. Thank you!
Praying for you to be guided and protected by God and to keep your position. Praying for appreciation for you. Send you some Bible verses to encourage you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I am currently teaching 1st grade, I have always wanted to teach 1st grade virtually. I want to continue on teaching the same grade so I can build my resources and better myself as a teacher each year. I hear that there's a chance that she can change my grade next year. I can come before God...
Replies
Views
I pray for my job situation to get better, my boss is treating me unfairly compared to other coworkers at work. She is micromanaging everything I do.( my supervisor did tell me that my boss is micromanaging) I come one hour before my time and leaves 30 minutes to 1hr after my work hours and she...
Replies
Views
I pray for my job situation to get better, my boss is treating me unfairly than other coworkers at work. She is micromanaging everything I do. I come one hour before my time and leaves 30 minutes after my work hours and she knows that I work hard, even then I see that she’s treating me...
Replies
Views
Hello I’ve never done this but I have so much anxiety for my sister right now . I love her so much and she’s going through something hard she has two kids and a husband . She lost her income because of a mistake that was made through the platform . I truly wish that this wasn’t happening to her...
Replies
Views
I've posted before in the past. I did 12 years in prison for a horrible crime that truthfully I should have been executed for. My wife divorced me, my mother, father, and step father passed and my children want nothing to do with me. While in prison I grew close to God and buried my demons at...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom