I have pain!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]I experienced a lot of pain, disappointment and rejection in their personal lives! I have to move on! I can not do it alone! Pray that the Lord very to compensate and reward me in my personal life! Pray that the Lord very strongly to protect me and to expose all the hypocritical and deceitful girls in my life! Pray that the Lord will build me I always and forever recognize the hearts and spirits of every girl and never to succumb to lies and manipulations! Pray that the Lord will build me I'd be very wise, intelligent, clever and insightful in my personal life and in every area! Thank you ...[/SIZE]
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray in Jesus name for relief! I have stomachache
Replies
11
Views
397
Pray for me as I have passed the first interview and now is waiting for my second interview and asked Jesus to let the employers choose me as the recruitment agency had presented my profile to their client and will be contacted once they received news regarding about the client interest to give...
Replies
12
Views
215
Today I have an important meeting with a girl! Let us pray, that the Lord will bless our meeting with this girl and the time spent together! Let us pray, Lord give me a lot of wisdom and show me clearly whether this girl is suitable to be my marriage partner! Let us pray that the Lord will do...
Replies
12
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom