I have owned a family repair business for 4 ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###, I have owned a college that I supposed start with the registration but that did not happen due to financial problem to pay the rent for my start, please pray for me to get it as a miracle in Jesus name I want to testify.
Replies
4
Views
40
I have owned debts, pray for me so that God to open a way for me to clear the debt. I am a soldier, someone wants to help me to UN operation, I need prayers.
Replies
3
Views
40
D
  • Locked
Please pray for my auto repair business. There have been continuous bullying and slandering of our business online with reviews. They are lying about our reputation and faulty repairs. Prayers for them to stop, business prosper, and pay off our debts.
Replies
3
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,903
Messages
16,816,282
Members
651,073
Latest member
Bwiaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom