I have not received the $### I needed today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
I have not received the $### I needed today. Don't know what to do. Don't tell me to pray because that is what I have been doing and trying to come up with the money.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Father we thank you for meeting this need as only you can. We thank you for touching this vessel with your touch to come to know that you are God. We know that it is you that can make a way out of no way. In these hard times that come to try us, it is only you that can get us through. So we thank you for your favor in this hour of need (Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen). In Jesus Name! God Bless...
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
YOU MUST NOT SPEAK OF WHAT HAS NOT HAPPEN, BUT INSTEAD, OF WHAT IS TO COME. WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING FOR, FAITH IS THE "SUBSTANCE" OF THINGS HOPE FOR AND THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN! WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD! ACCORDING TO YOUR "FAITH" BE IT UNTO YOU. AND CAN YOU SAY THAT THIS THE WAY IN WHICH GOD WANTS TO HANDLE THIS MATTER? LET GO AND LET GOD! IT IS HE IN CONTROL. (YOUR FAITH IS WHAT GOD IS AFTER). GOD BLESS...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the post office stop doing this to me. We haven't received any mail in almost a week, I complained about it, and they lied on the complaint and said that the mail is being delivered, but it isn'. There has been no sign of a mail truck in the entire neighborhood in over a week. I...
Replies
6
Views
98
I have NEVER nor shall I ever charge for my ministering to anyone. Sadly to say there are those today who do charge money for a deliverance session, or Christian literature, or a Christian concert, etc. I guess they forget to read what the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 10:8b, "freely ye have...
Replies
6
Views
168
Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom