I have not good feeling in my ...

I am praying that your request is answered in Jesus's mighty name Amen.

(Please help me to pray on my request as well? Thank you.)
 
Jesus take away every fear and negativity from you, In Jesus Name I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
188
Pray strongly for me I don't feel good at all. I have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I'm having a hard time ### and ###. Pray strongly for me that God heals me now and restores me. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
163
Hello how do you pray without ceasing and nothing seems to work I’m a firm believer in the lord our father. I sit and wonder how and why do he let us go through some of the toughest storms when you have no one but him. I’m homeless with two teenage daughters and there are no shelters and I lost...
Replies
12
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom