I have no home. we r live in ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been in sober living for 3 years now and it's been a blessing to me but I am ready to find something of my own I don't have much money but I've been trying to save so I can afford to live somewhere else. Some of the women I live with are rude and hateful and I don't know how much longer I...
Replies
7
Views
196
### is here from the spiritual to the physical I can have play soccer everyday with my cat she can hit the ice cubes THE LITTLE MACHINE IS OUR BLESSING FIR ME AND MY CAT 🐈‍⬛ LIFE IN GREATLYY ohhhhhh we are happy no worries 😉..It’s a secret loosen Verse Isaiah 60:11 MY GATES R BLESSED...
Replies
11
Views
209
My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom