I have no child from last 11 ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I am awarded the uni grad grant that I received last academic year. Pls pray that I am awarded this grant for the fall ### semester and spring ### semester. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
112
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
11
Views
50
🧎🏽‍♂️Time to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon myself...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom