I have nine prayer requests for tonight. ...

Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to You tonight in prayer on behalf of ###. We ask that You would grant her nine prayer requests. We pray that You would grant her peace, comfort, and strength in the midst of her circumstances. We ask that You would provide her with wisdom and guidance as she navigates the challenges that she faces. We pray that You would grant her favor and blessings in all areas of her life. We ask that You would protect her from all harm and danger. We pray that You would surround her with Your love and grace. We ask that You would grant her joy and hope in the midst of her struggles. We pray that You would give her strength and courage to face each day. We ask that You would give her the ability to trust You and to lean on You in all things.

We thank You for hearing our prayers and for answering them in Your perfect timing. We ask all of these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have nine prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
261
I have nine prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
234
I have nine prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom