I have my anointing I earned with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly my anointing is used for good for me my wooohoo 🥳 ‘ssssszzzz are in my life anointing now my anointing works for good with my mom my 3 offsprings our pets as a good thing period. Life in I don’t pester my family friends our pets ever again period...
Replies
10
Views
102
LIFE IN NO HEARING SEEING WAKING UP EVER AGAIN IN MY ENERGY JOY FAVOR I EARNED NOT IN THE LORDS WILL GOD DOESNT CALL YOU FRIEND GREATLY GO TO HELLL WHERE U BELONG THAT STILL DOESNT WANT ME TO FIND ### NOT BE FRESH N CLEAN FALL OUT OF HEAVEN NO HELP NO FAVOR COVERED IN GATE R CLOSED SPIRITUAL TO...
Replies
11
Views
174
I get my prayers answered I get to be happy in my lifetime Lucky in this lifetime. I get a Waterpick from Costco the one dentist showed me to get. I get a Job Post office ### and then Become a Notary Public then a Loan Signature Agent Real estate office from home. My prayer request site this one...
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom