I have load of debts and pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
89
Lord, this is my only chance please can you send someone to help me! I have been debated by my ### again, and he has disproved my beliefs, I love you so much Lord. Why has today been so hard! Please! I feel hopeless! It's ###am and I don't want to sleep. I am really upset! I don't know how much...
Replies
9
Views
106
I wanna thank the Lord for keeping me safe and healthy, although a lot is going on in my life, I am still grateful for everything that I have and the breath in my lungs. Today I am seeking assistance, I am still in so much debt that I did not yet pay and I have still not paid rent but I have...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom