I HAVE LIVED MY SELF FOR ### YEARS I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I HAVE LIVED MY SELF FOR ### YEARS I HATE IT AND I AM SO SO LONELY ALL I DO IS EAT SLEEP AND PRAY I WANT A LOT BETTER HAPPIER QUALITY OF LIFE IN EVERY WAY MY MUM DIED GRAN DIED AND MY CHRISTIAN WONDERFUL FRIEND COMMITTED SUICIDE ### YERAS AGO I HAVE HAD ### YEARS OF GREAT PAIN SUFFERING SADNESS LOSS DISSAPPOINTMENTS HURTS. I WANT NEW LIFE SO MUCH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR THE LORD TO PLEASE TRANSFORM MY LIFE FIANCIES RELATIONSHIPS FAITH AND FOR THE LORD TO PLEASE RESTORE ALL THESE YEARS TO ME MIGHTILY AND TO GIVE ME A FUTURE AND HOPE PLEASE PRAY FOR MORE FRIENDS GOOD FRIENDS TO COME INTO MY LIFE PRAY FOR THE GREAT FINANCIAL MIRACLE I NEED TO COME TO ME SOON TO BUY NEW HOME I DESIRE PLEASE PRAY FOR LOVE TO COME INTO MY LIFE WITH THE RIGHT MEN THAT WILL LOVE CHERISH ADORE RESPECT ME TREAT ME RIGHT BE A BLESSING TO ME PRAY FOR MY HEALTH TO BE HEALED STRONGER EVERY PART OF IT PRAY FOR JOY FULFILMENT AND THE DEEP DESIRES OF MY HEART TO BE REAL SPEEDILY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE PRAY FOR GOD TO LAVISH HIS LOVE ON ME AND TO TAKE ALL LACK AND SORROW OUT OF MY LIFE AND REPLACE IT WITH JOY ABUNDANCE FULFILMENT SOON NEED HOPE DESPERATE IN JESUS NAME
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
1. Peter 5:7 casting all your worries/and problems on him, because he cares for you.

Lord help this person who says she just sleep, eat and pray, give her the faith to stand up instead and find a good church to counsel her. Let her feel your love and find happiness and send the right people on her way! Thank you Lord Jesus that you hear every earnest prayer which is in faith spoken. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

asking God to make a way for me to have some peace in my life. Tired, exhausted from beginning to yield at have, mercy Lord where can I go? Asking God heals my mom for Asperger syndrome and OCD and deliver me from phobias. I cannot keep up with these demons, please deliver us from allevil. Heal...
Replies
8
Views
376
Im in Situation where i have lived in a place for a year the rent has gone up and i have until September to move. I dont know where im going at this time and also i have no food and personal items in my house. I need God to Intervene and send Help?
Replies
4
Views
269
During the time that I have lived in ### I have understood that a port is a place of sin. In my condo there is a pool that the owners do not use because they live in the city and yet some other owners rent without any shame. This is even dangerous because it is not known who they are and they...
Replies
11
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom