i have laid off for ### months and i ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 84:5 : Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You today acknowledging that our own strength is limited. Thank You for being our ultimate source of...
Replies
10
Views
143
I was laid off the day before Thanksgiving due to the company I worked for getting bought out. I have been struggling financially really really bad and I could use some prayers to help find a job and also to get financial aid so I can go to school to better my future. I appreciate any and all...
Replies
8
Views
263
My husband was just laid off unexpectedly. It was really done in an unethical way and I am devastated because we moved here to a new state knowing no one for this job. I'm asking for requests of prayers for him to find something very quickly and for his job to negotiate with his severance so...
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom