I have just got out of the hospital yesterda ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

anointed

Disciple of Prayer
I have just got out of the hospital yesterday and I need help to continue to pray for a miracle because I cannot afford the bills. I only paid half of the amount yesterday and tomorrow I need to go back to pay the balance. Please pray that God will give me wisdom as I talk to the hospital staff and may God grant me a miracle so I'll be able to pay this.
 
Thanks for praying with me... I hope in the Lord deliverance tomorrow..
 
Today I am about to go to the hospital to talk to them (the personnel in charge). Please continue to pray that God will give me wisdom so I will speak the right words and we could come up to terms on what to do with my balance... I hope and I pray that they may grant me installment terms at least I could afford to pay at my end. May God be gracious and put their hearts at peace as we talk about this term.. and May God's spirit will move their hearts right now. In Jesus name. amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you very much for joining me in prayer and in faith, God has heard our prayers, I paid the hospital last February 15, 2013. I don't have any remaining balance left, and God has been so gracious at that moment because I was even granted a discount... Sorry I didn't inform you guys about this before.... I was really busy, coz I need to start working after I get out, I have so much responsibilities and obligations to meet... As of now, I still need your support in joining me in prayer and in faith until I can finish to pay all my obligations, they're both too impossible for me but I believe that with our God nothing is impossible... I still need to pay my daughter's tuition and our house rent... I didn't able to pay all these due to my health condition since November 2012 until February 2013... But thanks be to God that I am well now, and still working double time just to meet this need... May God's peace be with us all as we pray for each other's requests...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just got out of a relationship in which someone deceived and cheated on me....now finding out they are engaged in less than ### months of us breaking up....I pray to take this pain away because I am hurting.
Replies
6
Views
381
Hi I'm ### and I just got out of prison and need to get my driver's license back to get to work and plus I have ### year old twin girls that I need to provide for and the DMV is not making it easy for me can you please pray that all my documents and certificates and things bring clarity and...
Replies
10
Views
502
Dear God, I just got out of an eleven year long relationship. It's actually almost 3 am and I woke up out of the blue so hurt and angry. The person that I had been in a relationship with for the past 11 years was bringing another female to our home while I was at work. He didn't have to work and...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom