I have just applied for a job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Jesus to cover the jobs that I have applied and give me a permanent job and an equally yoked wife as I have gone for ### interviews now waiting for the results of the interview. Pray that the interview would materialize into an offer. And also I have been finding a wife asked Jesus to...
Replies
5
Views
232
Please Help me with Prayers as I wait patiently to hear from the job of my dream I have applied for. May the Good Lord open up doors for me and my four daughters. I believe in His Power and Grace.
Replies
10
Views
389
Today I submitted the Code Enforcement Violation Summary to the trial judge for tomorrow, it exposes the landlord lied under penalty of purjury and that the Attorney's knew about it. I also emailed it to the Appeals Department. After receiving confirmation from the church and pastor who is on...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom