i have finished my highschool now but ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### EXTRA PROTECTION from any evil in my highschool. Alot of narcissiats and sneaky characters. I have problems with one particular teacher and her pupils. Please pray that they will be stopped in their tracks with that refined and direct mobbing (harrassmenent) Pray that she will be stopped by...
Replies
8
Views
37
Name: ###. 🔴I have finished 12^th exam pray for result. 🔵I have skin alage in blood itself it refracted in leg, hand like black mark. 🟣After I have finished 12^th exam I have applied in NEET for July 17. ◼️My father should be good with us and love us he should change the hating us. I didn't get...
Replies
8
Views
287
No negative/bad grades for my pupils. My pupils diligent, hardworking, inspired, motivated, joyful, obedient, loving, kind, respectful. Me extra efficient this weekend and the whole next week. End of the school year. Everything all right., smooth and easygoing. No problems with pupils...
Replies
8
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,251
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom