I have finally found a church that I would ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan417

Humble Prayer Warrior
I have finally found a church that I would like to attend, and I pray they will be accepting of my special needs child.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God recognizes I have finally gotten the inheritance I deserved. God recognizes that I do not play around at all.
Replies
9
Views
121
Dear Lord Jesus, My best friend was raised Lutheran, but after his mom passed away gradually he became agnostic. Despite this, he’s a strong believer that there is a higher being. But he doesn’t know if it’s Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, or some other religion. In addition, he even goes at...
Replies
6
Views
275
Finally found the room. Pray that I can afford it. I also manage my money.
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom