I have failed miserably all my life.

Daniel Finley

Disciple of Prayer
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You don't have to go through this alone.
 
I pray for this in Jesus name Amen



 

Attachments

  • IMG_4249.JPG
    IMG_4249.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4312.JPG
    IMG_4312.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
Lord Jesus, this person needs your loving touch and to feel your closeness, assurance, guidance and love. Please supply all needs. Please somehow show ### you are with this person whatever the outward circumstances seem to be.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer doubt against negativity.jpg
    quote prayer doubt against negativity.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Maybe there is a way I just feel so hopeless, tired of it all.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

(last prayer posted by ### on this site)





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer help hope despair cry Jesus please carry me footsteps on sand .jpg
    quote prayer help hope despair cry Jesus please carry me footsteps on sand .jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
"The Lord will fight for you while you [only need to] keep silent and remain calm" (Exodus 14:14 Amp) .. I prayed for this, in Jesus' name. Amen
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • Prayer for strength.jpg
    Prayer for strength.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
*God will keep you in his heart. Believe and pray daily that he will answer your prayer. God Bless... My thoughts are with you."For God has said, "I will never leave you; I will never abandon you." Hebrews 13:5 (TEV)
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You don't...
Replies
9
Views
126
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help: - In the U.S., you can contact the...
Replies
7
Views
155
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available that can offer immediate help. Please reach out to them. You're not alone, and...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom