I have excess swelling in legs and ...

I have excess swelling in legs and feet and hands and I just don't know what's going on .. I ask for prayer and for binding of bad spirits someone can put onto someone
In Jesus name let the swelling go down. be gone
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bad cramping, swelling legs and feet to heal completely, been awaken with this horrendous pain daily, also much pain on shoulder, arm and hair fall and not stomach issues as well. Help to rest Lord so so overwhelmed with all that’s happening please have mercy and protect and intervene in all of...
Replies
9
Views
445
Please pray for me I have severe pains in my legs in my knees I can't barely walk or stand please pray for my healing for my pain in my back my lower back please pray for my blood pressure I'm going to a lot of stress disorder please pray that my blood pressure would get lower going the right...
Replies
10
Views
494
I pray for healing spiritually, mentally, and physically. I pray for a new home, a new job, a new car, and a new iPhone. I haven't been honest about a lot of things and said something about someone that's been haunting me, and I feel really sad and guilty about it. My body is changing and bad...
Replies
8
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom