lyndec Beloved of All Dec 30, 2022 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I have eight prayer requests for today. Thanks!
EnricoLange Beloved of All Dec 30, 2022 #2 Click to Listen to This Post Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
HeSaves Faithful Servant Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Dec 30, 2022 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Windwold Beloved of All Dec 30, 2022 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Saraha Beloved of All Dec 30, 2022 #5 Click to Listen to This Post Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen I trust you Jesus
bobr69 Beloved of All Dec 30, 2022 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Elvis Patrick Beloved of All Dec 31, 2022 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
RL San Beloved of All Dec 31, 2022 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Dec 31, 2022 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
APJ Beloved of All Jan 1, 2023 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.