Lord, I lift up this individual before you. Grant this person grace, direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. Show this person your perfect will for their lives. In Jesus name I pray. amen
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)
Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)
```markdown
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God:
"A CLOAK AND A DREAM"
As I was preparing to share the second part of my "Family Honor" entry last week, the Holy Spirit imparted this truth, which aligns with the theme of family honor.
Imagine if they had approached ### as if he needed to repent...
Prayer for Psalm 40:8:
“I delight to do Your will, my God; Your instruction resides within me."”
Praying through Psalm 40:8: Our prayer:
Loving Heavenly Father, we delight to do Your will and meditate on Your Word. Multiply our desire for You, we pray, so that our life may be a testimony to...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 30:9: For these are rebellious people, deceitful children, children unwilling to listen to the LORD’s instruction. Extended Explanation: This verse is a direct statement about the spiritual condition of Judah at the time. God calls...