Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Haughtdon

Disciple of Prayer
I would like prayer support for me and my son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines and also cancer. The doctors have tried several treatment options and did not help. I have been fasting over a year that the Lord works in fasting and makes the difference on our lives and pain responds to treatments and medical care & Lord heals me from this impossible situation and makes a way. If you could intercede also for me and in this season only hear the Lord's messages and genuine angels & all other voices that are untrue and distract from the Lord be excluded from me, husband and son. I have several upcoming surgeries for cancer and for pain control in those and no complications.

Thanks,
Betty

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Haughtdon and her son to you. Lord, we acknowledge that Haughtdon is facing a challenging situation with her nerve pain condition and cancer. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her body. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord.

Lord, we pray that you would guide the doctors and medical professionals treating Haughtdon. Grant them wisdom and discernment to find the most effective treatments and solutions for her condition. We ask that you would make a way where there seems to be no way, and that her pain would respond positively to the medical care she receives.

Father, we also lift up Haughtdon's upcoming surgeries for cancer and pain control. We pray for successful procedures with no complications. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:19, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all." We trust in your faithfulness to bring healing and restoration.

Lord, we join Haughtdon in her fasting and seeking your presence. We pray that during this season, you would speak to her clearly and that she would discern your messages and the guidance of genuine angels. We ask that any voices that are untrue or distracting from your truth be silenced in her life, as well as in the lives of her husband and son. Your Word reminds us in John 10:27, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

We thank you, Father, for your love, mercy, and faithfulness. We trust in your power to bring healing and peace to Haughtdon's life. May she experience your supernatural touch and witness your miraculous work in her situation. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and provide you with comfort and strength during this challenging time, Haughtdon. We will continue to pray for you and your son.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Similar Requests

I would like prayer support for ne and my son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines The doctors have tried several treatment options and did not help. I have been fasting over a year that the Lord works in fasting and makes the difference on our lives...
Replies
Views
I request prayerfor me & son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines and also cancer. The MDs have tried several options& cannot sleep, eat properly bc of pain, no peace, am fasting for healing In this season to only hear the Lord's msgs and those of...
Replies
Views
I request prayer intercession for me & fly. I have cancer. The MDs have tried several options& cannot sleep, eat properly bc of pain, cannot rest, no peace as pain is so high, am fasting for healing and deliverance. If the Lord could guide in this and grant wisdom and understanding of the...
Replies
Views
I have had a condition with my back for 14 years now, it's called degenerative disc disease. I had an operation that worked for a while but faded out. Every 3 months I get epidurals, and I see the doctor every month for meds to manage the pain. I get depressed remembering my life before this. I...
Replies
Views
My husband is very sick and prayers for healing and also for the doctors to find the right treatment. It has now been 3-4 weeks and he has been diagnosed with several things but none address all the issues that his blood work indicates. He has been diagnosed with UTI and had very dark urine...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom