Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I would like prayer support for ne and my son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines The doctors have tried several treatment options and did not help. I have been fasting over a year that the Lord works in fasting and makes the difference on our lives...
Replies
Views
I request prayerfor me & son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines and also cancer. The MDs have tried several options& cannot sleep, eat properly bc of pain, no peace, am fasting for healing In this season to only hear the Lord's msgs and those of...
Replies
Views
I request prayer intercession for me & fly. I have cancer. The MDs have tried several options& cannot sleep, eat properly bc of pain, cannot rest, no peace as pain is so high, am fasting for healing and deliverance. If the Lord could guide in this and grant wisdom and understanding of the...
Replies
Views
I have had a condition with my back for 14 years now, it's called degenerative disc disease. I had an operation that worked for a while but faded out. Every 3 months I get epidurals, and I see the doctor every month for meds to manage the pain. I get depressed remembering my life before this. I...
Replies
Views
My husband is very sick and prayers for healing and also for the doctors to find the right treatment. It has now been 3-4 weeks and he has been diagnosed with several things but none address all the issues that his blood work indicates. He has been diagnosed with UTI and had very dark urine...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom