I have brachial plexus injury accident ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you that never have given up on me. Please forgive me of my sins. I am not perfect,but I truly try to live my life in a way yo make you proud. I try to raise my teen in a way that make you proud. I am doing all I can alone to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. I don't...
Replies
11
Views
134
Pray for my sister's brain injury; she met with an accident and has acquired DAI injury. She is in home care and needs to gain full consciousness. Please pray for her healing. I have told the doctors that in 14 days I will meet them with her walking.
Replies
10
Views
343
Prayer request about forceful COVID-19 swab injury irritating the nose, eye, possibly cheek because of sodium azide. I think I may be having twitching in my lower eye, biting my tongue at night times at different times because of sodium azide. I think I'm having a serious reaction to sodium...
Replies
5
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom