I have big problems with gas in the stomach ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have big problems with gas in the stomach and intestines! It causes me very unpleasant and embarrassing situations! Pray that my problem forever cease. Pray that the Lord will have mercy and heal me! Thanks for your support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have big financial issues facing please pray for me and my family that all the problems is solve by God.
Replies
9
Views
519
I have a big problem with my coworkers training before me with no formal nursing education. I have a big problem with father God agreeing to ###'s position of power. I have a big problem I might get fired for appearing too slow when people are poisoning me. Help me get fair justice and repent of...
Replies
8
Views
394
I am going through a big problem and I believe only God can help me out of this. I really need God's help tomorrow. I will be a big day. I really need to be fed from this problem. I need your prayer support so that God will hear my prayer and free me from this burden as soon as possible. Thank...
Replies
8
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom